Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i can't believe there are two of us!

After reading Shannons blog, I felt I had to check out my secret superhero status. I was surprised to find out that Shannon and I moonlight as the same superhero... However, I love that they figured out I was a fabulous princess with just 20 questions or so... Very perceptive.



Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
























Wonder Woman
85%
Superman
75%
Supergirl
70%
The Flash
65%
Green Lantern
55%
Spider-Man
40%
Iron Man
35%
Hulk
35%
Robin
33%
Catwoman
30%
Batman
15%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

7 comments:

sc@vp said...

well OF COURSE we're one and the same.

(but did you see the body on that Krista errr ... WonderGirl?)

Anonymous said...

And what percentage Klingon?

A.J. said...

Hmmm... I ended up supergirl as well. Perhaps it's because I like to fly?

Adele said...

I didn't need any questions to spot that you were a princess...does that make me WonderPerceptive Woman?

Anonymous said...

thank you Shannon. and AJ- i do believe it may the flying bit. :) and sarah- you are quite Wonder-ful, Wonder-filled, A Wonder, okay you get my dift!

Anonymous said...

i just want you to know sarah that i have gone on a hunger strike for pictures of spain.

okay not really. but you get my drift.

Out Loud said...

well sarah. it's been over a year now officially since you last wrote anything on here!